What are cookies
Cookies are short strings that are saved, while browsing the website, on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow our website to recognize you after the first visit and then improve your user experience.
Our system uses temporary cookies limited to the visit and deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored on the device even after leaving our website or otherwise have closed the browser: these cookies remain until their scheduled maturity or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Which cookies we use and for what purpose
www.brado.it, www.bradooffice.it, my.brado.it, www.bradocontract.it, www.bradofactory.it use the following types of cookies:
• Session cookies (or technical): temporary allow the user to access to personalized services and to take full advantage of the website's features.
• Social cookies: provided directly from the domains of social media that we host through links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and feature involves the exchange of information with these sites, therefore the management of information and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
Allow or reject cookies is your right
Below the links to resources that describe how to manage cookies for the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer: cookies management
• Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies block cookies from websites
• Google Chrome: cookies management
• Opera: managing cookies
• Safari: managing cookies
You can disable any Google Analytics cookies by visiting the web page of Google (GoogleGaOptOut) and downloading the add-on for your browser. Remember that you have to set your cookie preferences for each device and each browser used in browsing on the Internet.